Thursday, November 1, 2001

@ 2004-11-01 14:06:00

Current mood: uncomfortable

planning for the inevitable
Mom's getting worse by the day, she had a rough night last night, when DS is home from work I'm running up there on my own...

***[cut a lot of stuff about Mom and funeral planning]***

If Mom lasts through this wk and something happens next wk, sammygirl and her mom will take Little Man to the assessment for me (if neccessary) because I know that Mom would want Little Man to be the priority no matter what. And sammygirl-N-J as well as my MIL have offered to watch Little Man for the funeral. I would prefer sam-n-J but it's nice to have a back up too.

***[more things about Mom cut]***

I will not be taking Little Man up to see Mom anymore and he won't be going to the funeral (when that time comes) because I don't want his first memory to be of any of this if I can prevent it.

I've got a lot on my mind today...

No comments:

Post a Comment