Friday, February 8, 2002

@ 2002-02-08 17:10:00

Current mood: angry
Current music: Delerium - A Poem For Byzantium

hormonal pregnant woman rant!!!!!!!!!!
What the fuck is up with clothes????????

If I had tons of $$$ I could get some cute items at a maternity store but, being poor, I have to be price-conscious and unfortunately combining LOW-PRICES with MATERNITY or PLUS-SIZES = ugly fucking clothes!

It is so damn difficult to get something comfy and attractive that will fit me right now and that's completely not fair.

To all stores everywhere STOP CATERING TO WAIFS!!!!!!!!!

I am sickened and disgusted by this!!!!!!!

PLUS a cunty saleslady told me that "you'd blow out the seams in that" when I asked to try on a dress marked XL. THe saleslady was pissy because I didn't want to buy a skirt because I am not finding skirts really comfy these days and I really just want dresses to wear during my pregnancy.

ARRGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment