Tuesday, July 13, 2004

@ 2004-07-13 09:59:00

Current mood: happy
Current music: Zoomboofom (sp?) on TV


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My little man is offically 2 years old :>

He is my sunshine, my laughter, my sweet boy who I adore and, likely my heart attack waiting to happen :>



I love my baby, my precious one
I love my baby, my only son
I love my baby, my pride and joy
I love my baby, my precious boy
I love my baby, with heart and soul
I love my baby, you make me whole
I love my baby, he is so sweet
I love my baby, from head to feet (or, if he's sleepy then it's "it's time to sleep")
I love my baby, with all I am
I love my baby, my little man

Then I repeat but sing "I love my [his name]" instead of baby.

And he always smiles and sometimes giggles when I sing, "he is so sweet"

I love my son.

When I was pregnant, I would rub my belly and just sing, "I love my baby" over and over.

When he was small, though I still do it now too, I'd stroke his chest and tummy and sing, "Who's the boy I love, who's the boy I love" over and over and then I'd tickle him and say, "You're the boy I love, you're the boy I love, you're the boy I love" (or if Jay's home, it changes to we instead of I).

No comments:

Post a Comment