Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My son cracks me up sometimes




If this is hard to read (and yes, he didn't spell everything correctly but hey, he's in Grade 1) here's what it says:

It is possible "that I will take off my coat outside."

as well as,

It would be impossible "I will have spider webs like Spiderman."




And


It is likely that "I will run outside." (You'll notice that stick-figure Little Man is saying, "hahahaha."



It is unlikely that "I will jump over a roof." (You'll notice that stick-figure Little Man is saying, "Ahahah!"

I *loved* that he drew himself jumping over a church. And I did ask him why he chose a church and he said, "I was going to draw myself on that cross thing but I forgot to."

So I had to ask him why he was going to draw himself on the cross and he replied, "To be like Daredevil."

*shakes head*

Yep, my son is totally awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment