Tuesday, March 9, 2010

36 wk and 3 day OBGYN appt

Next appt Mon., March 15th at 1:30 p.m.

Informed them of my BH contractions (which stopped while I was at the office - though they'd been going on for 2 hrs prior) and the painful BH ones last night between 2 and 3 a.m.

Group B strep test result = negative

No concerns with results of fetal growth ultrasound, though he said the weight was 3042 grams (3042 grams = 6.70646202 pounds).

He also said it was good that we already had a c-section scheduled because of the baby being bum down.

My weight (*cries*) - 293 lbs so I am up 10 fucking lbs!!!! I mean I ate like crazy yesterday and on the weekend but still -- 10 fucking lbs?!?!?!?!?! *sigh*

OB said that I've been doing excellent with my weight this pregnancy and not to worry about it, but to let him know if I suddenly notice any swelling.

My BP was 124 over 70

Baby's heartrate was 151 bpm at OBGYN's office using doppler.

babybpm fetal heart rate gender predictor

2 comments:

  1. Well good for you lady having a baby at 36! Best wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I am 37 now - will be 38 in October but I got pregnant while I was still 36 ;>

    ReplyDelete