Friday, October 22, 2010

It's been tiring around here

The wee lamb isn't sleeping well, Little Man is staging a revolt against wearing coats, Rhyme Girl has been at her Mom's and due to my MIL being in hospital the other week and some other things going on, we had arranged with mother-of-RG to have Rhyme Girl this wkend but then MORG insisted we'd never arranged that and that she has other plans and such so no RG this wkend :(

Lamb has 3 teeth so far and I've finally been able to snap a pic that at least reveals the bottom 2. 



We've gone for a few nice walks on a nearby trail lately and, in other news, Little Man got his form stripe in Kung Fu.so he just needs a 2nd stripe and then he can participate in the next grading (which happens in Nov).

 OK back to my MIL -- she's doing really well, perhaps miraculously so, considering how bad it got for her.

That was really, really scary.










T. and I attended two autism-related seminars in the past bit re: Little Man though due to a scheduling change that I wasn't informed of I did not get to attend the non-violent crisis intervention training and I now have to wait until the end of January for it to be offered again (they are carrying fwd my deposit).







Next wk I am doing CPR training Mon and Tues night (as President of our Board of Directors here at the co-op, the costs are covered).

I have a Board meeting on Thursday and am also busy on Wed so T is in charge of the kids next wk in the evenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment