Monday, February 15, 2010

Thoughts from Little Man

The funny:

"Mom, how did you take your lunch to school in the OLDEN DAYS?"

--

"Mom... why does it smell when I toot?"

--

"Mom, that guy has to spend 50 years in BARS?!?!?"

me: "No honey, it said he has to spend 50 years BEHIND bars... in jail."

--

The sweet and still a lil odd:

"Mom, I'll love you forever, even if we're in Heaven. Maybe there will be a coffeeshop in Heaven for us to sit at."

--

The sad:

"Mom, what if there was no one in the whole world who loved me except for you?"

--

The strange dreams:

"Mom, I had a dream that I went to school NAKED..."

--

"Mom, I had a dream where you were kidnapped and I couldn't save you..." <--he was crying for this one

--

"Mom, I had a dream that my friend Andrew and I were speaking a different language and no one could understand us."

--

No comments:

Post a Comment