Sunday, July 4, 2010

Big girl bath

Tonight I was soaking in the moderately warm tub and I thought it might be fun to bring the wee girl in with me.

Had T. bring her up and carefully brought her into the tub with me and she LOVED it. All smiles and I even got 3 of her ever so elusive giggles (Little Man got one today and two earlier in the wk).

She kicked her feet and cooed and smiled and just really seemed to love it and I thought I was going to burst into tears.

I never did that with Little Man. He hated being bathed so much that I didn't start doing things like that with him until he was older (about 3 years old) because I was afraid with all his shrieking and flailing that he'd get hurt if I was in the tub with him so this was just an amazing first for me.

So my lil lambikins did an awesome job tonight.

*love*

No comments:

Post a Comment