Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My little Lamb is getting bigger

She's starting to giggle - though I don't have very good video of it.



And she does this really funny thing where she lifts both her legs into the air and then thumps them down. It's amusing when she's awake but she also does it in her sleep and that is something I find downright hilarious!!




The other thing is her increased "story-telling" - where she gabs away making all sorts of cute sounds that Little Man sometimes thinks are actual words.

What makes me laugh the most is when, after being breast-fed, she decides she wants to have a serious conversation with my breast. So she'll grab me and then start babbling with a serious look on her face, pause, smile, babble some more et cetera.

Extremely adorable stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment