Friday, January 9, 2009

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

Little Man is home with a fever today and he's asked to watch "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog" 3x so far this morning.

When I first saw Dr. Horrible this summer - I was instantly in love with it. And I watched it on the computer a lot but LM was not interested in it when I said that my favourite character was Dr. Horrible and he was unimpressed that I liked the "bad guy" the best.

So when I asked if he wanted to send in an application to the Evil League of Evil, he was adamant that it would not be fun so we didn't do it.

After listening to the soundtrack on CD in the car daily, I got the DVD when it was released in December and have watched it - a LOT! And I mentioned to the little man that he did not have to watch it with me.

But he did and now, he loves it.

And he wants to be Dr. Horrible for Halloween in October and he wants the songs put on his mp3 player.

He doesn't like Captain Hammer because he's "a bully."

He noticed on the 2nd viewing that Dr. Horrible is Neil Patrick Harris and he yelled, "Mom, Dr. Horrible is Barney from How I Met Your Mother!"


UPDATE: 4th viewing

Little Man: "I'm really starting to like this movie."

(even though he's the one who wants to keep re-watching it today... but he does the same thing when he gets a new superhero movie too. I can't tell you how many times I've seen Spiderman since it first came out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment