Friday, November 13, 2009

Spontaneously bursting into song

This has always been one of the odd things that I do. It drove DS nuts and, I daresay, it tends to drive T. nuts as well.

But I am so pleased and tickled to say that Little Man does it too. He's been doing it more often just in the past month or so and it amuses me.

Last wk I believe it was, we were in the car and T. was getting cranky re: other drivers.

Little Man pipes up from his booster seat, "Next on Treehouse. It's the Dad is Mad show, starring [T.'s full name]..."

Then he started singing, "Dad is mad. Dad is mad. He doesn't like that driver, so Dad is mad."

Well I just started guffawing... seriously, and T. got very annoyed and I couldn't even tell what other lyrics Little Man was creating for the song because I was just so damn amused!

No comments:

Post a Comment