Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Tale of the Holiday Rice Krispies

So my ex gave Little Man some Holiday Rice Krispies on the wkend and Little Man's never had them before...

*warning this is gross but also kind of funny*

So, earlier this morning, Little Man is going to the bathroom before school and he starts yelling, "Mom, Mom come upstairs! You have to look at my poop!"

I replied that I really didn't want to.

Then I asked why he wanted me to look at it.

Little Man said, "Because it's really green and weird."

So I went up and I looked.

It was like looking in a mine shaft where you could see the veins of metal glittering in the rock except that this was a relatively normal looking bowel movement EXCEPT for the "vein" of bright green rice krispie pieces.

I needed to share my pain for having to look at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment