Sunday, November 15, 2009

time is passing

It's certainly exciting and daunting to realize that I am 20 wks pregnant.

Little Man says, "Good night, whoever you are," to my belly when I tuck him in.

Because I am an overweight woman - I do not feel a lot of movement and that still drives me bonkers even though at my 18 wk ultrasound Wee One was moving like crazy.

I don't even have an anterior placenta as an excuse. The ultrasound tech said my placenta is attached on my left side and was looking good.

But, each day that I continue to be pregnant makes me happy. I get excited about my future and my baby's future.

I am still paranoid about *jinxing* things though but as I grow closer and closer to the time of minimum age of viability -- I feel like I can breathe just a little easier.

Also, I keep thinking this one is going to be a girl. Whether I am correct or not may remain a surprise until Wee One is born, but whether or not it's a he or a she... I am going to love this baby.

When I was carrying Little Man, I really wanted a girl. I had always sort of envisioned having a daughter for my first-born and then a son for my second.

Maybe I had it backwards... or maybe Little Man will do the Dance of Joy when Wee One is born and Wee One will turn out to be another lovely son.

*shrug*

I'm just excited to get farther along so I *WILL* start feeling those movements until they make me crazy ;>

T. is really looking fwd to when he'll be able to feel the Wee One (though that might be awhile).

Earlier today, Little Man, Rhyme Girl and I were looking through Little Man's 1st two baby albums.

All those precious moments.

Can't wait to share new moments with Wee One.

No comments:

Post a Comment